Academy District 20 Summer Choice
Application for 2022-2023
Is Choice for you?
- Summer Choice is for out-of-district families without current D20 enrollment.
You must complete a Choice application if:
- Your out-of-district student is applying for the first time (for this student) to an Academy District 20 school.
- Your out-of-district 5th or 8th grade student wishes to continue attending an Academy District 20 school.
Do NOT complete a Choice application if:
- You are a current student at an Academy District 20 School. Current students wishing to change schools need to complete an Administrative Transfer -- Contact your current school's principal office.
- You are an Academy District 20 resident enrolling or re-enrolling your student. In this case, please complete the Online Registration: Infinite Campus Online Registration.
- Your student is to remain in their current school.
The following schools and programs are not available during the Choice window. For information on the application process for these programs, please visit the school web site and contact the school office directly:
District provided transportation is not offered for School Choice students.
If there is open space on a pre-existing bus route, you can apply for bus service.
If you're still not sure whether you need to submit a Choice application, please contact
ASD20 Central Registry